Friday, July 08, 2005

To Belong

well of course when any blogger starts creating his own blog, takes some time thinking about a unique name for his blog, it usually had to do with his name, personality, something special in his life or with his friends.........i guess i tried to follow this trend, but i realized that it didn't take me more than 5 mins thinking to find that again this thoguht is dominating my mind, it was all an idea that struck me around 7 months ago when i was preparing for this sports camp (this will take a seperate post) however i realized that regardless of where we are or what we do with ourlives, or how much do we seem focused or lost or whatever, we all have some place we belong to, it could be an actuall place, or a group of friends, or a certain community, or maybe u belong to a very special memory in ur head.........i duuno its so random and abstract but eventually u'll find urself belonging to a certain entity.
however what added to this thought is when i traveled to DC, i found out that its when u get out of all ur spheres and daily routines, u start realizing where do u really belong and to what exactly do u belong.....ya3ni.....i'll keep posting about that further but i'd like to hear from anyone that read this post , tell me if u don't think u belong to anywhere, and tell me what do u belong to and talk about, for sure it will feel good talking abuot it :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well fakharola,
First…congrats on your new blog, um proud of u man, and um proud of myself too;)
Coupla hrs ago, I was just blowing the idea before you and conveying my interest

To BELONG…."when u get out of all ur spheres and daily routines, u start realizing where do u really belong"
If I have something to say about that, I'd say… it's a natural requisite!!! Sometimes, one just needs to get out of all his spheres and daily routines, from the usual chores of the day; from the same people he/she meets everyday or every week… not just out of the usual cause of getting bored and being in need of a change, though it's valid of course, but… it could be getting us to new horizons we wouldn’t have reached if we just stayed stuck in the same position all da time, new places, new ppl, new experiences beside belonging to somewhere or some ppl, could be a journey takin us to deeper self exploration
Anyway, I hope um not being extremely philosophical (I don’t mind if I am but not an extremist) a thing that is becoming so contagious these days however still in a limited community bardo;)

11:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home