Friday, August 19, 2005

Loaded Mind

She asked me, why don't u write anymore on ur blog !!!..........This was very unexpected for me, did she really used to read my posts !! i wasn't aware of this fact, i completely forgot that i told her about it !!! it seems this "bad-memory" will screw me sooner or later :)

Anyways i had so many things to talk about, so many events that took place and so many ppl that entered my life lately and left a huge impact on my mentality and perceptions.........
i'm trying now to orgnaize my thoughts into specific topics and posts that i wanna publish while having a good conversatoin with my roommate about our elections in Egypt (ahh btw i'm a lunatic about politics and int'l affairs) however (ohh my mind is so distracted now)
so the coming posts will be :
1- SSC 2005
2- Andrew the man :)
3- PoliticsPoliticsPoliticsPoliticsPoliticsPolitics !!!
4- To Belong (2)

mmm.......enough so far, i really dunno when will i be able to write about all these but i'm sure pretty soon........

1 Comments:

Blogger Cidahmed said...

Just go ahead man :-)

12:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home